Telco Cloud Service Assurance
- Telco Cloud Service Assurance Notifications, is information emitted/derived from an event occurring in the managed resource such as Routers, Hosts, Switches, etc. An event represents a deviation from the normal behavior of a managed resource. Telco Cloud Service Assurance Notification APIs support the following
- API to retrieve a list of notifications with support for simple and complex filters on various attributes of the Notifications.
- Given a Root cause Notification, the ability to retrieve the associated symptomatic Notifications.
- Given a Symptomatic Notification, the ability to retrieve the associated root cause.
- APIs to support operations on a given Notification(s) such as acknowledge, unacknowledged, take ownership and release ownership.
- API to retrieve the historical state of a given Notification.