use AD Software installation GPO for silent enrollment into Workspace ONE UEM
- Author: Hilko Lantinga and Pim van de Vis
- Email: email@example.com
- Date Created: 18/4/2019
- Supported Platforms: Windows 10 Enterprise and Education
This script will alter the AirWatchAgent.msi to include the arguments and parameters for command line enrollment.
This altered MSI can be deployed with an AD Software installation GPO for silent enrollment into WS1.
Change the four values 'SERVER', 'LGNAME', 'USERNAME' and 'PASSWORD' to the correct settings for your Workspace ONE UEM environment.
Rename to script to .vbs and use cscript.exe to execute the script. Run the script with the name of the AirWatchAgent.msi as argument.
- 18/4/2019: Created script
- Use Orca to manualy alter the MSI (alternative solution): https://youtu.be/FR-NIRPLO1Y
- Create the AD GPO to deploy the AirWatchAgent.msi after using this script: https://youtu.be/pehE0cWxxh0
Sign in to be able to add comments.