Cloud Assembly - ABX - casSyncBlueprintToGitlab-py - Synchronize Blueprints to Gitlab
- Syncs Blueprint(s) to Gitlab:
- Syncs when blueprints are versioned or deleted.
- Upon Assembly deletion blueprint can be deleted in Git or preserved by setting blueprint option blueprint option blueprintOptionGitDelete
- All blueprints can be synchronized or only selected once by setting blueprint option blueprintOptionGitSync
- Renaming a blueprint in Assembly creates a new blueprint in Git
- Allows secrets and passwords to be provided via action inputs or AWS Secrets Manager secrets
- Further guidance can be found here: ABX Action to Sync Blueprints from Assembly to Gitlab (http://kaloferov.com/blog/skkb1050)
For more visit: www.kaloferov.com
Sign in to be able to add comments.