vRealize Automation Code Stream - Deploy Red Hat OpenShift Clusters
Deploy OpenShift Clusters to vSphere using vRealize Automation
vRA Code Stream Pipeline to deploy OpenShift clusters and register with Tanzu Mission Control.
Blog Post - Deploying OpenShift Clusters using vRA Code Stream
- Red Hat Cloud Account
- With the ability to download and use a Pull Secret for creating OpenShift Clusters
- vRA access to create Code Stream Pipelines and associated objects inside the pipeline when it runs.
- Get CSP API access token for vRA Cloud or on-premises edition.
- Tanzu Mission Control access with ability to attach new clusters
- Get an CSP API access token for TMC
- vRA Code Stream configured with an available Docker Host that can connect to the network you will deploy the OpenShift clusters to.
- This Docker container is used for the pipeline
- You can find the Dockerfile here, and alter per your needs, including which versions of OpenShift you want to deploy.
- SSH Key for a bastion host access to your OpenShift nodes.
- vCenter account with appropriate permissions to deploy OpenShift
- You can use this PowerCLI script to create the role permissions.
- DNS records created for the OpenShift cluster deployment
Sign in to be able to add comments.