phpIPAM vRA 8 Integration Plugin
phpIPAM vRA 8 Integration Plugin v1.1.x
vRA 8 phpIPAM Integration plugin
This integration plugin allows vRealize Automation 8 to use phpIPAM.
A detailed description of the plugin can be found here: vRA 8: phpIPAM plugin
Key features of the plugin v1.1.43
- User authentication by login/password;
- API token authentication;
- Disabling SSL certificate verification (to bypass an error when importing a chain of self-signed certificates, it is enabled in the plugin settings);
- Filtering the list of available vRA subnets (enabled in the plugin settings);
- Reservation of the first free IP address from the subnet;
- IP unavailability check (ping) before reservation (enabled in plugin settings);
- Checking the absence of a PTR record on the DNS server (enabled in the plugin settings);
- Marking in the IPAM database of IPs that have not passed the test;
- Reservation of static IP passed from vRA;
- Static IP check via ping and comparison by hostname if IP is already reserved in IPAM;
- Get subnet gateway address from IPAM;
- Implementation of the update_record method (passing the MAC address of the VM from vRA to IPAM).
Sign in to be able to add comments.