The plug-in generator package is a set of wizard and template workflows allowing to create a plug-in without doing any scripting.
Read more about Dynamic Types in this article.
To familiarize yourself with creating a Dynamic Types plug-in V2 you can follow this tutorial and/or this tutorial.
Handle REST APIs with JSON or XML message formats.
- - Wizard based workflow to create a plug-in inventory handling
- Multiple hosts *
- Multiple levels of objects *
- Caching to avoid repeating requests *
- Requires a single URL per object to implement findRelation, findAll, findById *
- Get object properties using
- Complex properties: JSONSelect (By Lloyd Hilaiel) *
- Complex properties with high performance: pluggable actions
- - Wizard based workflow to create and invoke object methods that are wrappable into plug-in workflows *
- - Export plug-in to a end user installable package including runtime
* New functionality of version 2
Special thanks to Brandon Saxe for integrating JSONSelect in Orchestrator.