Introduction and Purpose This sample code provides functions that moves an ESX to the location that is specified by the Datacenter parameter. Before running this sample, you can make sure you have the ...vSphere Management SDK PowerShell
- Move ESX to a DatacenterDownload
Updated6 years ago
- Acknowledge red and yellow alarms associated with a given datacenterThis sample code shows how to acknowledge red and yellow alarms associated with a given datacenter. How To Run In order to run this sample code you must provide four arguments:  The server name or ...vSphere Management SDK JavaDownload
Updated7 years ago
- Site Recovery Manager (SRM) SDK for Site Recovery Manager 6.5Site Recovery Manager API
- vCenter Converter SDK for vSphere 6.0vCenter Converter SDK
- VMware HTML Console SDK for VMware HTML Console SDK 1.0.0 VMware HTML Console SDK allows you to add basic plugin-independent virtual machine console functionality to an existing web user interface running on VMware vSphere and vCloud Director. Through the fu ...
- vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in SDK for vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in SDK 7.0vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in SDK
- vSphere CLI for vSphere 5.5vSphere CLI
- Managing vSphere with Command-Line Interfaces - vSphere CLI - 5.5Managing vSphere with Command-Line Interfaces vSphere supports several command-line interfaces for managing your virtual infrastructure including the vSphere Command-Line Interface (vCLI), a set of ES ...
- Overview of vSphere Command-Line Interfaces - vSphere CLI - 5.5Overview of vSphere Command-Line Interfaces vSphere includes commands for managing different aspects of your environment, either locally or remotely. Command set Description See ESXCLI commands Manage ...
- Using the vSphere Command-Line Interface - vSphere CLI - 5.5Using the vSphere Command-Line Interface The vCLI command set includes vicfg- commands and ESXCLI commands. The ESXCLI commands included in the vCLI package are equivalent to the ESXCLI commands avail ...